No products added!
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Agstat, 22 DrosiniLechena Elias, Greece.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Greece
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to agroptimizer, accessible from www.agroptimizer.com
- Youmeans the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Supplier undertakes to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in force on processing of personal data and in particular with Regulation No. 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR, hereinafter the “Applicable Regulation”), L. 4264/2019 (Protection of Personal Data).
Supplier in its capacity as a data processor guarantees that it:
- does not use the personal data on its own behalf, or for purposes other than those that are necessary
- does not communicate, nor transfer the personal data to unauthorized third parties;
- on data controller’s request, collaborates closely for the completion of any formality or data protection impact assessment or consultation of the authorities relating to the processing in relation to the Services and notably assists the data controller in the event of a request for information or inspection from the competent authorities; furthermore, Supplier informs the data controller of any request or inspection carried out by an authority that it is subject to;
- applies, the data protection by design and by default principles to the tools, products, applications or services that it provides to the data controller;
- does not communicate at any time the personal data to a government entity or any other authority including under legal or regulatory requisition without notifying the data controller beforehand, unless it is obligated to proceed by virtue of the Data Protection Laws to which Supplier is subject. Supplier then informs the data controllerof this legal obligation before the processing, unless the law concerned prohibits such information for important grounds of public interest subject to compliance with article 48 of the Applicable Regulation or other applicable Data Protection Laws;
- collaborates with and assists the data controller, by implementing technical and organizational measures appropriate to the nature of the processing, in order to respond to the requests of the persons concerned with a view to exercising their rights provided for by the Applicable Regulation and any other applicable Data Protection Laws;
- provides to the data controller all the information and any assistance required for the fulfilment of its obligations;
- provides to the data controller all the information required to demonstrate compliance with the obligations stipulated in this article.
- in case of damage caused by the processing of personal data and of a breach of one of the provisions of the Applicable Regulation or any other Data Protection Laws, Supplier, if it fails to prove that the said damage is not imputable to it, agrees to compensate for the material or moral injury suffered by any person.
Nature and purpose of the processing of personal data:
- The Supplier will keep a secured file of and process the person’s personal data, such as general information. The above personal data may be transferred, if required, to third parties, in Greece, or abroad, such as a) associates or b) national or foreign authorities.
Right to object: The person has the right to object to the processing of Data, carried out for the purposes of the Supplier’s legitimate interests or of third parties.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security of Transactions
All payments made with card are processed through Alpha Bank’s “Alpha e-Commerce” electronic payment platform and use TLS 1.2 encryption with a 128-bit encryption protocol (secure sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of encoding information until it reaches its assigned recipient, who can decode it by using the appropriate key.
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites